1/2 kg of shrimps
2 stalks of fresh coriander
3 spoons of Tamari soy sauce (gluten free)
2 tea spoons of sugar
1 spoon of Buoillon vegetable broth (milk free, gluten free and suitable for vegan)
1 bulb of garlic
1/2 spoon of chili powder
1 spoon of olive oil
How to prepare !
- Clean the shrimps, cut the fresh coriander and garlic into small pieces.
- Heat your pan and put some olive oil.
- After it is quite hot, put the chopped garlic inside for 2 minutes.
- Put the shrimps inside the pan and stir fry them.
- Put the soy sauce, sugar, pepper, chili powder and Bouillon broth in the shrimps.
- Stir until the shrimps are cooked (you can tell when the shrimps turn into red color)
- Take the out and put them in a big deep plate, spread the fresh coriander on the top.